Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you how to make a distinctive dish, Italian sausage ravioli. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Italian sausage ravioli Recipe. Recipes like this Italian Sausage and Ravioli Casserole take the filled pasta to the next level by layering it with sauce, sausage and cheese. There are many more that put a creative spin on ravioli.
You can cook Italian sausage ravioli using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian sausage ravioli
- It’s of Dough.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 c. of White flour.
- Make ready 1/2 c. of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 1/2 of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Breadcrumbs.
A hearty ravioli stuffed with spinach and sausage and topped with an.Spicy Italian Sausage, Garlicky Brussels Sprouts, & Cremini Mushrooms tossed with BUITONI Parmesan and Black Pepper Ravioli.Product Description: Sweet Italian Sausage, Ricotta Cheese, Spinach, Mozzarella, Provolone and Romano Cheese filled ravioli.Cook the ravioli according to package directions.
Italian sausage ravioli step by step
- To make dough: sift together flour and salt in a bowl. And make a well..
- Mix together water and eggs in a seperate bowl and beat..
- Pour eggs and water in well and stir together with fork until mixed then finish working together with hands until dough froms..
- Place dough on well floured surface and knead about 20 times..
- Form ball and wrap in wax paper and let rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Make two dough balls. Roll each one out, paper thin, on well floured surface and place filling 2 inches apart..
- Make egg wash with other egg and brush around filling on dough..
- Place second sheet of dough on top and press firmly..
- Cut dough into ravioli square shapes and press all sides if needed..
- Let ravioli dry for about an hour then boil a few at a time for 2-4 minutes or until tender..
- For Filling: Brown Italian sausage in a skillet and break up finely. Let cook completely. In a bowl combine breads, sauage and egg. Filling will be crumbly and messy so use spoon to place on dough..
Cover with a second disc of dough and press around the filling to seal the ravioli.Place on a lightly floured baking sheet.Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until ravioli is tender.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.These giant fried ravioli are filled with a cheesy mixture of broccoli rabe, sausage, and cherry Prepare the dough for these giant stuffed-and-fried ravioli on the day you plan to make them.Whether you prefer your pasta boiled or breaded, this Sausage Ravioli Filling will be a hit.A pinch of nutmeg gives this homemade ravioli filling recipe gourmet restaurant-level complexity.And if you give this Italian Sausage Brussels Sprout Ravioli recipe a try, let me know!