Hey everyone, it’s Clark, welcome to my recipe site. Today I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Cajun crockpot chicken. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Cajun crockpot chicken Recipe. We have made crock pot "rotisserie" chicken for years- many different ways. However, in all that time, it never occurred to me to add in some Cajun spices!
You can have Cajun crockpot chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun crockpot chicken
- Make ready 3 of boneless chicken breast.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of each of red, green, orange and yellow bell peppers: dice them up.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bayou cajun spice.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of louisiana hot sauce.
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn starch.
This recipe is a combination of two of my most popular recipes, One Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo and CrockPot Chicken Alfredo.This slow cooker Cajun chicken fettuccine was one of the those recipes that changed after the ingredients were bought.I had planned to make a dish called chicken lazone, but decided to add a few more Cajun seasonings then add pasta and Parmesan cheese to the pot at the end of the cooking time along with the cream.Below is what the dish starts out looking like before cooking.
Cajun crockpot chicken step by step
- Put everything except corn starch in crockpot. Make sure chicken is covered..
- Set crockpot for 8 hours..
- Once chicken is cooked through, cut up or shred and put back in crockpot..
- Mix some of the broth separately with corn starch until creamy and add to crockpot..
- Serve over rice or your choice of pasta..
Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken Notes: This Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken would be great over rice, noodles or with some yummy mashed potatoes.A simple crockpot cajun chicken and vegetable dish.Serve it over rice for a delicious meal!
The Best Cajun Crock Pot Recipes on YummlyMouth-watering Jambalaya hits my Cajun craving smack in the mouth every time.Cajun Whole Chicken is a recipe I like to make when the whole family is in town!For a delicious snack, I sometimes crank it up with Cajun Boiled Peanuts.Chicken Spaghetti is a fun twist on "normal" spaghetti.