Hey everyone, it’s Clark, welcome to my recipe site. Today I’m gonna show you a way to prepare a special dish, Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap Recipe. Includes olive oil, boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded carrots, celery, onions, honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, minced garlic, Boston lettuce. Need a quick weeknight meal that's easy on the waistline?
You can cook Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- It’s of Wrap filling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 large of Boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of honey.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sriracha.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Try it out my friends, it's This time I've used Sriracha and honey for seasoning the chicken but you can also prepare the chicken very simple with just some salt, pepper.Chicken lettuce wraps are super easy, and make a surprisingly quick and healthy weeknight meal.For all the times I have ordered chicken lettuce wraps at Chinese restaurants like P.Chang's, inhaled entire "appetizers" by myself, and sighed with happiness while licking sticky sauce from my.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap step by step
- Sautee` cubed chicken in olive oil in skillet until cooked thoroughly..
- Add carrots, celery, onion, garlic, sriracha, soy sauce, and honey to cooked chicken..
- Cook until sauce reduced and vegetables are tender.
To make a healthier meal, make sriracha chicken lettuce wraps.Use leftover sriracha chicken in a burger or sandwich for lunches.Simple to make, family friendly, and so tasty!
Reduce heat to medium and cook until the chicken is almost cooked through.Pour in the honey and sesame seeds and stir.Sriracha has to be one of our favorite recent discoveries here at SkinnyMs.In our latest, greatest, Asian-inspired chicken dish, we've combined sriracha's powerful savory spice with the sweetness of honey, the tang of lime juice, popular soy sauce, and ginger to create depth and a gourmet feel.These Asian lettuce wraps taste like PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps (and Pei Wei's), and Cook ground turkey.