Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Simple but tasty chicken burritos. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple but tasty chicken burritos Recipe. Top each chicken breast with a generous pour of salsa. Quick Chicken and Rice BurritosReal Mom Kitchen.
You can cook Simple but tasty chicken burritos using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple but tasty chicken burritos
- Prepare 1 can of Cream Of Chicken soup 10.5 ounces.
- Make ready 2 of Uncle Bens Ready Whole Grain Medley (Santa Fe ) Rice 8.5 Ounces.
- Make ready 2 packages of Perdue South West Style Pre Cooked Chicken Packages..
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready pinch of salt n pepper and garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 packages of Kraft Mexican Shredded Cheese 8 ounces.
- Prepare 1 can of Great Northern Beans 15.5 ounces or black beans your choice. drain and rinse.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare envelope of 1package of chicken burrito seasoning in package.
- It’s 1 packages of 10 count Flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of You can put salsa on your plate at the end to dip it in.
Our paleo burrito wraps were EXTRA tasty because we used Primal Collective Coconut Ghee.You use it just like you would any other cooking oil/butter and it gives the wraps a super yum buttery coconutty.Filled with chicken, rice, black beans, corn, and salsa, these burrito bowls come together quickly with an Instant Pot.Just as with a traditional burrito, this recipe is super versatile.
Simple but tasty chicken burritos instructions
- Pre heat oven at 350////Heat up pan on stove. Places a teaspoon of butter in pan. Then place the chicken and taco seasoning salt pepper garlic and chill powder in the pan heat for a few minutes..
- Heat rice in the microwave for 90 seconds then add it to the chicken in the pan. Mix well..
- Then you can add the cream of chicken soup and sour crean. Mix well let it heat through..
- Then add half of bag of cheese the the chicken mixture. Let that melt. Mix well..
- Get oven pan spray it with cooking spray so they will not stick..
- Get your Flour tortillas the 10 count package..
- Start filling and rolling them. Place in pan one by one..
- After there all done or before (I try to use the same pan from the stove less dishes) Heat up the great northern beans.( Drain and rinse the beans first).
- After there done hearted place them on the already rolled burritos and then sprinkle the rest of the cheese on them..
- Cook them in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Now if you want you can cut up some tomatoes and cook them in with the beans. My daughter hates tomatoes so I don't use them. But make it your own. And enjoy..
As an Amazon Associate and affiliate with other networks, I may earn a commission This can be a quick and simple meal if you use a rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken from the night before, so it is also a recipe that is good for using when you have leftovers.These Paleo Chicken Burritos are seriously good!Such an easy paleo burrito wrap recipe too!
Don't skip making it because you don't have one of the ingredients on the list.Well, exactly one of those recipes is Chicken Avocado Burritos.I really love tortillas and I often prepare them with all sorts of fillings.The filling is pretty simple - I like to add beans and sautéed fajita veggies or lettuce.Chicken Burritos - a Classic Mexican dish that will have the entire family, including those picky kids, running to the dinner table.